Sagesure Insurance Managers is a fast-growing, innovative insurance solutions provider serving America’s most underserved markets. Our team of forward-thinking problem solvers is seeking a digital marketing specialist. This position will support the Digital Marketing Manager in all aspects of digital marketing and will work with the Sales & Marketing Teams to successfully execute marketing initiatives in the digital space. The digital marketing specialist will independently manage SageSure’s social media efforts, including content development and execution. They will also play a key role in reviewing, editing, and deploying marketing emails. This position will also contribute to other digital efforts which may include analytics, SEO and paid media campaigns.
If you are an optimistic, energetic and dedicated person with digital marketing experience and an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Review, edit and deploy email communications via Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Curate, draft and deploy brand-aligned content to social media platforms
- Independently manage social media/editorial calendar
- Schedule and facilitate meetings to ensure timely completion of all project milestones
- Understand the process and critical steps needed to deliver high-quality digital marketing campaigns that align with producer-focused philosophy and business objectives
- Work with necessary team members to define success metrics pre-campaign
- Work with vendors, agencies and third parties to ensure execution of deliverables
- Assist with facilitation of the creation and gathering of digital ad products and creative, including both internal and external creative teams.
- Analyze campaign objectives vs. performance data and identify strategies for maximizing campaign success.
- Present strategic ideas to improve and optimize campaign performance
- Prepare and present digital analytics and campaign reporting
We're looking for someone who:
- exhibits a knowledge of key terminology and mechanics of digital advertising
- has superior verbal and written communication skills and has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- has excellent command of written English, capitalization, punctuation, usage and grammar (AP Style). Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of individual work styles
- possesses strong project leadership, organizational and time management skills with impeccable attention to detail
- has strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Drive applications
- is a self-starter that has excellent problem-solving skills with an aptitude for learning new systems
- acquires an ongoing desire to stay current on the latest technologies and industry trends
Qualified candidates have:
- 3 years' experience in marketing with at least 2 years focused on digital marketing
- experience with Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics experience
- experience with LinkedIn Advertising, Google Display Network, & Facebook Advertising
- experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other email platform
Insight Catastrophe Group (ICG) is the parent company of two growing organizations—SageSure Insurance Managers and Insight Catastrophe Managers. Together we provide innovative property insurance products and software solutions.
If helping to shape the future of an industry sounds exciting, then a career at SageSure may be just what you’re looking for. We’re energetic, forward-thinking problem solvers, come join our team!