As part of the Underwriting team, the Workflow Specialist serves as a point of contact for Underwritings workflow and process needs. This individual is responsible for developing and implementing workflow and technical solutions to address the business needs of the Underwriting team by compiling data, creating reporting on Underwriting operations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Meeting with business partners to understand workflow needs and propose solutions
- Providing scalable reporting by demonstrating an aptitude for measurement, analysis and reporting skills
- Completing recurring reporting responsibilities with an emphasis on automation and creating efficiencies going forward
- Creating and maintaining historical underwriting data
- Presenting findings and recommendations to other functions, peers and executives
- Developing collaborative relationships within and outside the Underwriting Department
- Recommending/implementing changes to improve productivity
We're looking for someone who:
- has 1-3 years of relevant insurance workflow experience
- possesses 1 year of experience coordinating and/or leading direct and/or indirect associates
- acquires previous experience in reporting departmental workflows, statuses and processes
- demonstrates good judgment and uncompromising integrity
- thrives in a support role
- holds a bachelor’s degree
Qualified candidates have:
- experience in insurance (especially property/casualty)
- a history of supporting and collaborating with underwriting functions
- a basic understanding of insurance industry and principles
- 2+ years of Personal Lines experience, preferable with SageSure
Insight Catastrophe Group (ICG) is the parent company of two growing organizations—SageSure Insurance Managers and Insight Catastrophe Managers. Together we provide innovative property insurance products and software solutions.
If helping to shape the future of an industry sounds exciting, then a career at SageSure may be just what you’re looking for! We’re energetic, forward-thinking problem solvers; come join our team!